Mrs. Kristy Most: Business Education and FBLA
Computer Applications and Introduction to Business students have been completing enrichment activities from Activity Boards that were emailed to them.
So far, the students have completed
* The sales pitch
* Career exploration activities
* Slide show about American Enterprise System
* Board games
* Online keyboarding games
* Setting up spreadsheets using what we had learned so far in class
* Creating many desktop publishing activities such as magazine covers, family newsletter, travel brochure, flyers, business cards, marketing portfolios for a couple restaurants
* Developing materials for a new school including mascot, colors, logo, etc…
Accounting students are working on a reinforcement activity which we started in class. Some of them have been sending in pictures of their journal entries, trial balances, etc.
Students in Personal Finance, Marketing, and Business Law are finishing their assignments from their books/workbooks and sharing their work with me via email. It’s working well for them to use basically the same procedures that we use in class.
Mrs. Most also teaches keyboarding to fourth graders. Currently, they have an EduTyping account so they can practice keyboarding while at home. There are some fun headline stories to type and the students learn about that topic as they type.
Future Business Leaders of America Officers have also been chosen for the coming school year. Congratulations to the following students!
Powered by Facebook Comments