The Henderson Chamber of Commerce is inviting kids of all ages to participate in an ONLINE SIDEWALK CHALK ART COMPETITION!
Henderson Health Care has donated chalk bags to the event and Heartland Beat has sponsored the prizes. You won’t want to miss this opportunity to participate!
The theme of the competition is “People Helping People.”
Here is how to play:
1. Pick up a chalk bag in front of City Hall during business hours on
July 2 or 6. Limit one per family please!
2. “Join” the Henderson Sidewalk Chalk Art Competition Event Page
3. Identify your age group number
> 5 and under: group 1
> 6-9: group 2
> 10-14: group 3
> 15-18: group 4
4. Upload your chalk art submission to the event page anytime between July 6-11. Photos must be uploaded by end of day Saturday with the group number clearly listed.
5. Voting will end Sunday at midnight. First place winners will be identified as the photo with the most “likes.” One winner per age group will be contacted via Facebook Messenger to schedule a time to claim their prize!
SPREAD THE WORD AND DON’T FORGET TO VOTE!
*This event is sponsored by Henderson Health Care Services and Heartland Beat
Powered by Facebook Comments