December Students of the Month:
- Kindergarten-Thiesen: Camden Riggs and VaNessa Vap
- Kindergarten-Peters: Brayden Holbein and Maddox Regier
- 1st Grade-Steever: Katelyn Franz
- 1st Grade-Ratzlaff: Holden Switzer
- 2nd Grade-Goff: KatrinaMarie Epp
- 3rd Grade-Crouch: Hayden Mierau and Mariah Tessman
- 4th Grade-Hiebner: Zach Quiring
- 5th Grade-Maltsberger: Carson Ott
- 6th Grade-Veerhusen: Gabi Siebert
From these students, ZachÂ Quiring was selected to be interviewed for the Elementary Student of the Month.
Zach Quiring is a fourth grader at Heartland in Mrs. Hiebner’s class. In school, he is currently working on long multiplication although math is not his favorite subject.
Instead, Zach enjoys both science and Nebraska studies. He particularly enjoys the opportunity to createÂ science experiments. One of his favorite experiments wasÂ lighting a light bulb using batteries.
Zach enjoys attending school at Heartland because he feels very safe there. He said he also looks forward to the annual 100th day of school celebration.
Being active is another significant part of Zach’s life which he does through playing youth football, basketball, baseball, and swimming. Out of all of his activities, his favorite is football. With this favorite activity and science as a favorite subject, it’s easy to see why Zach dreams of someday being an NFL football player or an inventor.
Congratulations to ZachÂ and all of the elementary students selected!
Powered by Facebook Comments