The 2018 Henderson Farmer’s Market will be up and running on Tuesday evenings this summer through August 7 from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. in the Henderson Downtown Park.
Vendors registered so far for this summer include:
- Balabans – Produce, canned goods, homemade noodles, soup mixes, jam and jelly cappuccino mixes, and more.
- Brush Strokes – Children’s books, hand drawn note cards, small pieces of artwork
- Pampered Chef – Kitchen Products
- Paparazzi Accessories – Jewelry – necklaces, earrings, bracelets, kids jewelry, men’s also.
- Real Poshy – American made, naturally based pampering products for your whole body.
- TwoBakers – Prieska, New Year’s Cookies, Schnetya, Verenike Meals, Potato Salad, Zwieback
- Homemade PatchWorks – Table runners, candle mats, placemats, Coasters, wall hangings.
More vendors will continue to join our market as produce comes into season, so this list will grow. In addition to these vendors there will be different groups serving the meal each week.
2018 Meal Schedule
June 12 | Henderson Child Development Center
June 19 | Bethesda Preschool
June 26 | TwoBakers
July 3 | TBA
July 10 | TBA
July 17 | Henderson Child Development Center
July 24 | HHCS Jr. Auxiliary
July 31 | Heartland FFA
August 7 | Heartland FFA
Check Facebook each week for the meal menu and list of vendors and what they will bring to the market by searching @HendersonNEfarmersmarket. If you are interested in selling homemade and homegrown products during Henderson Farmer’s Markets, contact the Henderson Chamber of Commerce for a vendor packet by calling (402) 723-4228 or emailing, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Powered by Facebook Comments