This month’s recipe is a family-friendly casserole. It is a Mexican dish that is simple to make and full of flavor.
Taco Pasta Casserole
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 package of taco seasoning
- 16 oz box of large shell noodles
- approx. 23 oz of tomato sauce (I use a 15 oz and an 8 oz can, but this can be adjusted to your preference)
- 1 can chopped green chilies (these can be omitted if they are too spicy for children)
- cheddar cheese to top casserole
Brown and drain the ground beef. At the same time, cook the pasta noodles and drain well. Combine all ingredients together in a mixing bowl until well mixed. Put into a greased 9×13 casserole pan and top with cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Recipe adapted from lynnskitchenadventures.com
Powered by Facebook Comments